1 Pound GROUND TURKEY
1 Granny Smith apple peeled, cored and grated
1/2 Teaspoon ground coriander
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/4 Teaspoon pepper
1 Can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
1/2 Teaspoon dry mustard
1/8 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 Teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
4 hamburger buns split
1. Preheat grill for direct-heat cooking.
2. In medium-size bowl combine turkey, apple, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix gently. Evenly divide turkey mixture into 4 burgers, approximately 3-1/2 inches in diameter.
3. Grill turkey burgers 5 to 6 minutes per side or until 165 degrees F is reached on food thermometer and turkey is no longer pink in center.
4. In small bowl, combine cranberry sauce, mustard, cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. To serve, place burger on bottom half of bun, spoon sauce over burgers and top with other half of bun.
Visit www.bigoven.com to organize and share your recipes.