Kid Friendly, Fourth of July, Desserts, Cookies, Summer, Sweet
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup shortening
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups cake flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tablespoon water
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon Unsweetened lemonade mix
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream together sugars, shortening, egg, vanilla, and salt in
a large bowl.
3. Add the flour and baking powder. Add 1 tablespoon of water and
continue mixing until dough forms a ball.
4. Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls and flatten slightly onto a
lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until
cookies are light brown.
5. As cookies bake, combine 1 cup powdered sugar with the lemonade
drink mix in a large plastic bag and shake thoroughly to mix.
6. When the cookies are removed from the oven and while they are
hot, add 4 or 5 at a time to the bag and shake it until the cookies
are well coated. Repeat with the remaining cookies.
Visit www.bigoven.com to organize and share your recipes.by Amazon Auto Links