Winter, Summer, Spring, New Year, Fall, Bake, Advance, Appetizers, American, Turkey, Bold
8 Ounces cream cheese softened
1/4 Cup oil-packed sun dried tomatoes drained and minced
2 green onions minced
1/2 Pound CRACKED PEPPER TURKEY BREAST sliced thin
1/2 Cup parsley minced
40 decorative toothpicks
40 Small to Medium green pimento stuffed olives
1. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese with the sun dried tomatoes and green onions until smooth and spread able.
2. Lay each cracked pepper turkey breast slice on a clean surface and spread with the cream cheese mixture, leaving about 1/2 uncoated on one end.
3. Roll the turkey up towards the end free of cream cheese and seal.
4. Dip each roll-up in chopped parsley to coat, then wrap individually in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
5. To serve, secure each roll-up with 5 toothpicks, marking each piece, and slice in between the picks at a slight diagonal. Garnish each piece with an olive.
Visit www.bigoven.com to organize and share your recipes.