Swallowed batteries send thousands of kids to ER yearly – Fox News

by Blogburger on August 31, 2012


Mother Nature Network
Swallowed batteries send thousands of kids to ER yearly
Fox News
A growing number of children are swallowing batteries, especially circular "button batteries," leading to thousands of emergency room visits each year and, in a few cases, deaths, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and
Rise In Battery Injuries Lead To Serious Health ConcernRedOrbit
Tiny Batteries Causing Big Health Problems for KidsABC News (blog)
Tiny Batteries a Rising Risk for ChildrenWebMD
U.S. News & World Report -French Tribune
all 69 news articles »

Health – Google News

by Amazon Auto Links

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: